The participation fees for taking part in the GOALS programme amount to:
8 000€ / year for: Third countries not associated to the Programme students*
4 000€ / year for: EU Member states + Third countries associated to the Programme students**
Participation fees will be directly covered by the Erasmus+ programme for EMJM scholars and for some self-funded students.
The participation fees cover:
- the registration as a regular student at all universities (depending on the academic track)
- the participation in all teaching activities
- student management, services and activities
- support in administrative and migratory procedures (excluding support costs)
- the health, liability, accident and assistance insurance.
The participation fees do not include:
- visa costs
- travel costs
- individual module-related costs (e.g. books and materials)
- living expenses.
[*] Students originating from all other countries of the world.
[**] Students originating from EU Member States + Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Republic of North Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Republic of Turkey.
By applying to the GOALS Master programme, you can apply for an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master (EMJM) scholarship, by mentioning your choice while filling in the application form.
The EMJM scholarship amounts to 1400€ per month, for a total duration of 24 months. It includes a waiver for participation fees and covers all living costs of the students (travel, accommodation, visa, etc.).
Students from all over the world are eligible for EMJM scholarships under some conditions:
- the applicant has never been beneficiary from a EMJM scholarship nor a Erasmus Mundus Master Course / Joint Doctorate scholarship
- the applicant undertakes to waive any other EMJM scholarship for the duration of the GOALS course
- no more than three nationals from the same country can be awarded a EMJM scholarship
- the financial support shall be repaid by the scholarship holder in case of fraud or false declaration.
For further information about EMJM scholarships, please consult the Erasmus+ Programme guide for rules and regulation (website of the European Commission) or the selection procedure section or contact us writing to email@example.com.
We encourage our applicants to explore national and local funding opportunities offered to outgoing and incoming students by many countries (e.g. Belgium, Brazil, Chili, China, Colombia, France, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Netherlands, Panama, Peru, Turkey, USA, etc.)
The GOALS programme is also open to professionals, who can benefit from financial support from their employer, conversion fund, sabbatical, etc.
Students or professionals with no external funding are also welcome to apply for the GOALS programme. If so, they should ensure to be able to cover the participation fees and living costs by their own.